Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Cikonet 5th Birtdday..

My cikonet yasmeen turned 5 today!!!

I’m so grateful that I have you as a daughter.
No matter how many birthdays come and go,
you’ll always be 'my ciko
net'.
tahu tak??
till today she still pelat nak sebut word"kelakar"
"telakar lah mam
a ni"...
susah sangat nak sebut kelakar yer..
sunggguh telakar lah memeen
n i...keh3..:P


I bought the beatiful choc.cake for my cikonet
from
kak izan
omg!!.. birthday cake is awesome..
sayang sungguh nak putung...

As for the food, thanks to my mil for all the efforts.
All the food were yummylicious !!!
we got sup kitam today... heheh..
& ayam gulekk.. yang ni beli lah.. :)


ok guys..Here are some pics of her little party.


Hug N KiSseS,

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin