Followers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day......

Fathers Day??? ...Happy fathers day to all abah, daddy, papa out there...it's ur day!!!
Hapy father's day to my beloved Husband....& 'Papa' to my 3 wonderful princess.....wah 3...ramai x...xper2 nanti bila2 tambah lg satu...wakaka..

i'm lucky to have u in my life..i appreciate everything u do for us....u completed my life in evryway ...being encemmmmmm papa to our kids..n gud husband to me!!!!...

hehehe...Sorry ..no present!!! since ur birthday only next week...kiranye present 2 in1...lumpsump...buleh???...x buleh pong buleh2kan ler...ahaks...ater!!! bajet gituuu...

Emm...abah??...kalo last year masih buleh wish abah selamat hari bapa...tp skrg....emmm....rasa sgt kehilangannya....a lot of moment with Abah..i really miss every single moment with him...even sometimes I wish to see him atleast in my dreams...........
I lost Abah on27 Oct last year...lives never the same when you lose someone close to you .... . He's been on my mind a lot lately ..huhuh..sorilar..tersebak lak...sob3..

it's still fresh in my mind..I still remember a lot of his jokes...teka teki tekuk abah...story abah......Omg!!!i really miss him...tp aku bersyukur sempat jaga abah dan melihat abah pergi dgn tenang di pangkuan ku..smuga Abah ditempatkan bersama2 org yg beriman....Al fatihah...

1 comment:

mama idzareef said...

salam ziarah..salam kenal.. :D



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin