Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

AwArD Fr. Ungu Violet...

i just received this award from ungu violet...heheh..(sambil sengeh2 ni)..tq very much...
Kenapa jatuh hati dgn blog ungu violet???...

1.PuRpLe color ... i'ts also my favourite color...
2.Nice & creative blog.....gud arrangement...congrate for u as well..
3.Nice photo captured ....scenery was wonderfull..
4.gud experience u can share with others ....
5.sincere writing....through fr ur eyes..
ok..puas hati x??ahaks.....bukan bodek tau...ikhlas from bottom of my heart.......later cik u-jin display kat my wall k..tq..

2 comments:

UnGu VioLet said...

thanks yer.. puas hati sgt tau!!! :D anyway, keep in touch!!!

U-jin said...

insyaalah...selalu2 ler mai sini..



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin