Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update! Update!

sorry.......long time never update my blog... seems no time for blogging + hangin malesssss, even though I really wanted to....huhuh...
Anyways, today I decided to spend some time to update my blog..heheh..nak citer apa ye....jap..jap..

hohoho... nak citer apa yang buat aku sibuk lately ...
jeng..jeng..jeng..

1.Korea, taiwan drama...hehehe

It is not very often that i watch korean movie, but recently i've watched 5 ..i watching it after diner.....untill i feel sleepy ..ekeke..but sometimes i can't stop myself from clicking next episode ..uhhh...then lambat le tidor..pastu esok ngantuk..mmmg sajer cari pasal tau cik u-jin ni ..hehe.......

1. Luv marriage -citer lawak...
2. It Started with a kiss 2 - romantic comedy...heronye encem..heroinnye pong cumell...
zi shu n xiang qing
3. Thank you - .sadis sampai meleleh air idung..
4. Boys before flower - waiting 4 next episode upload...x sabau...ala2 meteor garden citer ni..
5.100 days wtih Mr Arrogant
i love it! makes me smile all night long after watching it !!!!! ok..nanti update lagi...bubye..

2 comments:

Rozita said...

rajin nya ko tengok citer

U-jin said...

heheh kak ita....tgk sambil lipat baju...bagus kak setle2 kerja2 melipat...kui2..btw naper blog akak kalau masuk error ek?



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin