Followers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Fuhh...Leganya...

Just sharing...This is first time my boss asked me to prepare and conduct training for all workers..... adehhh!!!...How to conduct this for a group of 15 people in one time ..1 week lak tu........hahaha..very shy..

Training title : Chemical Handling & Scheduled Waste Management..wah ganas bunyinyer....eheks...

One of my slide show..


I'm only have 1 week to prepare n collect all the training material, syllabus, pictures and etc...huhuhu...

I add some diagram n map so all staff can be familiar with chemical n scheduled waste handling method.So far..I don't have a problem to explain to local staffs tp myanmar n nepal staffs..hohoho..susahnye...macam ajar bdk tadika...keh2...mencabar sungguhlar..
itular xperience jd cikgu..ekeke....harap2 sumer fahamler....lega rasanya dah abis....jumpa nxt year ler pulak nmpknye....utk semua yg di'train' ..thks again for gud response...'no hurt feeling k'..

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin